How to Get Started with SEO
Wednesday, October 27th at 1:00pm CST via Zoom
What is SEO and how do you get started? Find out at our free monthly Learn + Launch webinar with special guest, Sarah Vaughan.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, the process to improve the ranking of a web page in search engines. It’s one way to grow your website traffic through organic search engine results, ultimately growing your audience and business. Join Sarah and Marie as they talk through the basics of SEO and how to get started implementing it.
- Are you a small business owner with a limited marketing budget looking to grow your business?
- Do you want to learn to strategically and effectively use content to reach more customers?
- Do you want to increase organic search traffic to build brand awareness online?
Join us for this free webinar where we’ll be discussing:
- What SEO is
- Why you should implement SEO keywords on your website
- Why content matters for SEO
- Finding basics of keyword research for free
- How to plan content using SEO keywords
- Why SEO is a long-term investment
Sarah will talk about the basics of SEO and how to get started with keywords to increase your organic traffic over time, including how to find keywords and content ideas for free. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with us live and ask for advice about their own content and SEO efforts.
Sarah Vaughan is a digital marketer and designer with 12 years of professional experience with SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, and conversion-driven design. She has worked with nationally-recognized brands like FedEx, Autozone, and St. Jude as well as small businesses and nonprofits. She is passionate about helping brands large and small grow their audiences and drive conversions through their website, emails, and social platforms.
Registration is OPEN
All registrants will receive a free recording of the session, but we encourage tuning in live for the full experience.
*By submitting your information, you are confirming you are a real person who is interested in learning and improving. You are permitting us to add you to our email list as well, you may unsubscribe at any time.