How to Use Email to Connect With Customers
Wednesday, July 21st at 1:00pm – 1:30pm CST via Zoom
When it comes to ROI for your business, email marketing is the queen bee. For every $1 spent, the average return is $42. Furthermore, when someone voluntarily shares their email address with you, they’re giving you permission to contact them directly. They want to hear from you. That’s gold for your business. But how do you get started, or improve, email marketing for your business?
Learn how by signing up for our free email marketing webinar!
- Are you a small business owner with a limited marketing budget looking to grow your business?
- Do you want to learn to strategically and effectively use email to nurture customer relationships?
- Do you want to strengthen customer interactions to build your brand online and offline?
Join us for this free webinar where we’ll be discussing:
- 3 types of emails to send
- How to choose the right email service provider, plus our top 3 favorites
- What metrics to use to measure growth
- How to avoid being blacklisted
- Neat + Nimble’s email marketing services
We’ll talk about different email “templates” including automated campaigns, how to decide which email service platform is right for your business, and how to continue growing your list and ROI once you’ve gotten started.
Here’s the truth: email marketing is not going anywhere. It continues to grow every year and yet is one of the most under-appreciated digital marketing strategies. But, being more effective with your email marketing can lead to strong ROI and business growth.
Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with us live and ask for advice about their own email marketing efforts.
Registration is OPEN
All registrants will receive a free recording of the session, but we encourage tuning in live for the full experience.
*By submitting your information, you are confirming you are a real person who is interested in learning and improving. You are permitting us to add you to our email list as well, you may unsubscribe at any time.