Managing Your Google My Business Listing
Tuesday, June 29th at 9:30am CST via Zoom
Google is the top search engine on the internet. When people find your business on Google, what do they see?
- Are you a small business owner looking to improve your online presence and get found?
- Are you a single person doing everything without formal training?
- Do you want to strengthen customer interactions and build your brand online and offline?
We’ll be discussing:
- Getting started managing your Google My Business page
- How to improve your listing to generate more traffic
- What features are available to customize and conduct business from your page
- What insights you have access to
- How to promote your business online and offline with your Google listing
We’ll talk about why it’s important to manage your page and the variety of features available to make the most out of your Google profile. More than just responding to reviews, Google My Business is essentially an under-the-radar social platform that lets you connect directly with customers and promote your brand. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with us live and ask for advice about their own Google My Business page!
We’ll discuss what habits and changes you may want to adopt to increase your brand’s reach, be more inclusive, and utilize emerging technology to improve the internet experience for everyone.
Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with us live and ask for advice about their own social media!
Registration is OPEN
All registrants will receive a free recording of the session, but we encourage tuning in live for the full experience.
*By submitting your information, you are confirming you are a real person who is interested in learning and improving. You are permitting us to add you to our email list as well, you may unsubscribe at any time.