Learn + Launch Calls to Action
You’ve heard it before in sales, “You can’t expect to close a sale if you never ask for it”. The call to action is the key element to any marketing campaign. A CTA acts as a signpost, letting users know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, your customer may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter. They are also likely to leave your site without accomplishing any task. In this FREE 30 min Learn + Launch, we will teach you how to write efficient CTAs in order to capture new business.
Who this Webinar is For:
- Office managers, assistants, and “behind the scenes” folks looking to build stronger CTA copywriting skills to make sure things happen for messy-minded managers and owners
- Solopreneurs needing a process to reduce the time it takes to write a CTA that converts
- Business owners looking to enhance their marketing messaging
*zoom link will follow once registration is complete.
“Marie taught me so much…She is a pro and a great teacher. I would recommend her without reservation.”
– Carol Weisman, Design Day client
What You’ll Learn
- What are calls to action?
- Where/when to use them.
- Tips to enhance urgency to increase conversions.
- The different types of calls to action
and how to pick which to use.
- List of strong CTAs to use in your messaging
- 4 ways to add urgency to your marketing copy
- Live Q&A with Marie
- Video link to the presentation for future reference