Learn + Launch Bootcamp: Instagram for Business
Noon to 4pm
Deadline Register (Virtual Seats Only)
You can accomplish just that with a solid strategy in place and by using the tools Instagram & other apps provide.
Learn the ins and outs of Instagram for business. Our team will provide you with everything you’ll need to show off your brand’s personality, engage with potential customers, and even boost key performance indicators. This Instagram marketing course will cover real and concrete techniques for users both beginners and moderately experienced.
Who the Course is For:
- Facebook users who want to better understand Instagram and other platforms
- Solopreneurs who need processes to cut down the time it takes to manage social media
- Business owners who like to be hands on or want to better understand how to help their staff grow and improve
- Office managers, assistants, and “behind the scenes” folks who make sure things happen for messy-minded managers and owners
- Social media managers without a background in marketing, journalism, communications, or public relations
$349 Per Person
*In-Seat Ticket Registration is CLOSED*
Conference Room at Columbia REDI
500 E Walnut Street, Suite 102
Columbia, MO 65201
*Weather or COVID could result in moving this event to virtual with 48 hrs notice.
Zoom – Meeting Details to follow after registration is complete.
*Lunch will not be provided for Zoom attendees. Virtual tickets will automatically be discounted the box lunch price.
What You’ll Learn
- The 3 E’s to earning new followers and keeping the ones you have
- How to create and set up an Instagram Business account and link to a Facebook page
- Instagram basics (posts, stories, hashtags, reels, IGTV)
- Understanding the Instagram Algorithm
Tips to grow your account
- Video content and transition tutorials
- How to use a Content Calendar to batch Content Creation
- Guide to the 3 E’s of earning followers
- 4 ways to add urgency to your marketing copy
- Free AirTable base for content calendar creation (digital, link provided)
- Digital copy of all presentation materials