Part-Time Graphic Designer + Project Manager
Pay range: $18-$25/hr, estimating 5-10 hours per week with room to increase over time
Looking to sink your creative teeth into real-world challenges? Want some flexibility to your schedule and to work remotely, but still be part of a team?
Let’s chat! Designing custom work for clients and in-house promotions while working remotely in our virtual office setting and being autonomous as part of a bigger team is exactly what you’ll be doing here at Neat + Nimble. We have a small but mighty team and are taking on new clients and projects year-round. We like big challenges and aren’t afraid to take them on.
We’re looking for a high-caliber designer who wants to grow as we do.
Email application materials (resume, portfolio, and cover letter) to Marie Newell at email@example.com using “cherry” in your subject line for consideration.
*After the initial contract trial period, equipment will be provided for W2 employees.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop
- Proficiency in Asana or similar project management software
- Pre-press Flight & Print Process Knowledge
- Zoom/Google Meet
- 2+ years experience after training
- Dedicated workspace/equipment*
- High Speed Internet & Connectivity
- Consistent availability
- Time Management Skills/Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Customer Service & Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Premiere Pro or Rush
- After Effects
- Basic Social Media Knowledge (IG, LI, FB, TW, TikTok)