Whether you’re still in the dreaming stage or marching along beating your own brand drum, every business owner can use a little extra inspiration every now and again. Explore some new ideas, build your brand knowledge, and grow your business this new year.
There are thousands of great new self-motivating, inspirational entrepreneurship books that come out every year. With so many options and so little time it can be difficult and overwhelming to identify which books to read.
Here are a few of our personal favorites to recommend:
- The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek: Most well known for “for your why”, Simon has an approach for the purpose of your brand and your mission in a way that is much bigger than yourself.
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle: This book focuses on finding your inner truth and listening to it. One of our favorite quotes from this book is “The braver I am, the luckier I get.”
- The Brand Gap by Marty Neumeier: Our takeaway: how to think of your brand as a living and evolving thing without getting lost. One of our favorite thought provoking quotes is, “Ask yourself 3 little questions. Who are you? What do you do? Why does it matter?”
- Primal Branding by Patrick Hanlon: The seven things every brand needs to create zealots for your future. Once part case-studies, one part theory, you’ll find yourself either checking the boxes or discovering gaps in your own brand.
- Brand Naming by Rob Meyerson: A tactical approach to creating a memorable name without overcomplicating it.
We’re always looking for motivational or inspirational books. What’s your favorite?